Real Estate Broker
-ABR, GRI, CRS. CDPE
1. First Licensed-1973
2. GRI (Graduate of Realtor's Institute)-1974
3. Broker's License-1975
4. Owner/Broker Freedom Realty-1978-1982
5. CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)-1979
6. RE/MAX Olympic Realty-1989-2000
8. ABR ( Accredited Buyer Representation)-1997
9. Cowne, Odend'hal & Plaster-2000-2004
10. Long & Foster, Realtors-Manassas Central Office-Nov 2004-March 2005
11. Christopher Real Estate Company-March 2005 to 2008
12. RE/MAX Regency-2008 to 2010
12. Owner Freedom Property Management-2007 to present
With over 30 years of Real Estate Practice Dan has experience in Residential Sales ( both new and resale), Investor Relations, Land Acquistions, Site Development, Commerical Office Sales/Leasing, Warehouse Sales/Leasing, Property Syndications and Property Managment.
Dan is very active in the local community. He is the Past President for the Manassas Bull Run Rotary Club, and is currently on the Manassas Regional Airport Board, and a member of the Prince William County-Greater Manassas Chamber of Commerce.
Not only is Dan Active in his community and with his profession but he also enjoys spending time with his son who is a pilot, his daughter in-law and grandson who live in Roanoke, VA. In Dan's free time he enjoys mini-vacations to his hometown of Manistee, Michigan where he is an avid fisherman, boater, and hunter. Locally Dan spends his free time golfing or flying an airplane.